Thursday, August 23, 2012

WELCOME

Hi everyone, I am Lalo Rascón, I´m writing this blog to share information about my Instagram photos, since some of them had awakened curiosity about the places where they were taken and the history behind them. 

Edzna
I´m mexican, so my native language is spanish but I´ll do my best to write this blog in english,  feel free to ask anything you want, I´m not an expert but I love to travel and love to read so that´s how I got the information I will share. Besides sharing Mexico´s culture and traditions through these photos, hope it can be useful to those who want to visit my country, so you can choose the best destinations according to your own preferences. 

Thank you very much to my friends on Instagram who had shown interest in Mexico, I hope you enjoy this blog as well as everyone who visits it.

Sincerely 

Lalo Rascón

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete